Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Be Your Consultant In Mechanical And Industrial Engineering Projects











About:

Hi,

Are you unfortunately stuck on a complex engineering problem? or perhaps you don't have much time to tackle your assignments due to your hectic schedule? Don't worry at all because you have just stumbled upon the right guy. I'm here to assist you in all kinds of Mechanical and Industrial engineering related problems, design calculations, complex analyses, and much more. I would specifically be able to provide you technical assistance in the following domains to name a few:



Lean Manufacturing

Production & Operations Management

Mechanics of Machines

Machine Design & CAD/CAM

Operations Research

Metrology & Quality Assurance

Finite Element Analysis

Production Tooling Design

Computer Integrated Manufacturing

Engineering Mechanics

Industrial Materials

Engineering Drawing and Graphics

Manufacturing Processes

Mechanics of Materials

Thermo-Fluids, Thermodynamics, & Heat Transfer

Work Study & Ergonomics

Numerical Methods

Engineering Economics



Aside from that, I'm an excellent communicator, and I strive my best to deliver high-quality work on time to meet my clients' expectations. Please contact me before placing an order or if you have any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive