Monday, December 12, 2022

Teach You Online Lesson Of Holy Quran, Qirat And Learn Tajweed











About:

Welcome to my gig!

My name is Hafiz umair. I am a certified and qualified Quran Tutor and I am offering Online Quran teaching services that will make you able to recite and memorize Holy Quran properly online Quran classes.

 

Being a certified Hafiz-e-Quran, I will try my best to deliver my services to you. I am also expert in Tafseer E Quran and I will teach you translation of Quran Majeed. Make me your best choice to teach you or your children Holy Quran with better communication according to Holy Quran rules.



Since 2014, I have been teaching the Holy Quran and Serving as a leading Imam in Traveeh regularlyI will be always available for services. I hope you will enjoy my services.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive