Sunday, December 11, 2022

Civil Engineering Assignments And Projects











About:

I am Civil Engineering Tutor, Civil Engineer by profession. I am experienced in solving civil engineering assignments and related problems. I will assist you in every type of Civil engineering assignments, and projects related to civil engineering. Your satisfaction is my top priority. I do all types of Structure design and Structure Analysis as well as Construction projects



Subjects, I deal with

  • Structure Analysis
  • Structure Design
  • RC Design
  • Geotechnical Engineering
  • Construction Management
  • Concrete / Timber and Masonry
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Hydraulic / Fluid mechanics
  • Surveying
  • Soil Mechanics
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • Reinforced Concrete
  • Steel Design
  • Transportation Engineering
  • Other Civil Engineering subjects



I can tutor you with the following software analysis based advanced problems related to Civil Engineering Assignments

  • SAP2000
  • Synchro
  • Autodesk Autocad
  • Autodesk Revit
  • Sketchup
  • GIS



I assure you about following things:



  • 100% work
  • 100% buyer satisfaction with excellent teaching
  • Payment recovery if you are not satisfied.
  • Unlimited revisions, which means I'll be happy to work until you're fully satisfied with the job.



Thanks for visiting my Gig. Looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive