Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Teach You Hindi Speaking, Reading ,Writing











About:

Hello , Namaste , My name is Aditi. I am from India. My native language is Hindi. I am a bachelor in science. I am a experienced and qualified Hindi tutor. I love teaching and connecting people across the globe. If you want to learn about Indian culture, Indian arts, mythology, read Hindu scripts like Ramayana, Mahabharat, Bhagwadgeeta with me, you are most welcome. I am kind and patient and I can help you improve your Hindi.



I have more than 6 years of experience in Hindi teaching. I am already teaching Hindi on various platforms. For beginners I love to focus on helping students become more comfortable and confident with their conversational flow. I design my lessons according to my student's individual requirements. I am here to teach students in any age group. I teach Hindi using worksheets ,images , fun games , text documents and audio files to make learning fun and effective.



After learning from me students have found Hindi language as a fun subject. Please feel free to get in touch and we can start our lessons together.



NOTE- PLEASE CONFIRM THE CLASS TIMING ONCE, BEFORE BOOKING THE LESSON.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive