Friday, December 30, 2022

Be Your Online Quran Teacher











About:

Asslam_o_Alikum!

Dear Parents, Guardian and Students...



Are you looking for Quran tutor? Well, I am Syed Amir Abbas Naqvi, here to help you and your children in Holy Quran reading from basic Qaidah to advanced. I will teaches Quran with Tajweed and Qirat.





Why choose me:

I am running a Quran Academy Al Mustafa Quran Center Pakistan since 2019 and having 5 year experience of Quran teaching and 2 year+ experience of online Quran teaching. You will get 3 Trial classes are free, Certificate of completion.



I will teach you in very simple words with proper pronunciation with helping

material and exercises on daily weekly and monthly basis.





I'll teach you in this course:



  • 1. Quran recitation
  • 2. Tajweed ul Quran
  • 4. Complete memorisation (Hifdual Quran)
  • 3. Basic memorisation (Salat, selected Surah, selected Dua)
  • 4. Complete Salah (namaz)
  • 5. Tajweed with translation
  • 6. Basic Islamic Education and namaz and also lifestyle of islam.
  • 7. Tasfeer e Quran
  • 8 Islamic History







Extra points:



Female teacher also available for female students. Female teacher also have 4 year experience and highly qualified and graduated.



Feel free to Contact me JazakaAllah

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive