Monday, December 26, 2022

Help With Your Spanish Gcse











About:

Spanish GCSE Tutoring/help

My name is Ben and I'm currently a first year at university. I achieved a grade 9 in my Spanish GCSE and A* at A-level; and want to help you do the same. Benefits of choosing my course are:



  • Deep knowledge of the course, no matter the exam board.
  • Actual student perspective rather than from a teacher's point of view.
  • A* A-level ability.
  • Experience working with accents from right across the Spanish-speaking world.
  • Professional microphone user, so you should be able to hear my accent clearly.
  • I will help your write essays/longer pieces, as well as go through comprehension/listening exercises AND give you any additional materials you need.
  • Negotiable on all fronts



I'll send you anything necessary to help, this could be my notes from my course, feedback/editing to your writing and/or essays or help with listening questions. Whatever I can do to help you get the grade you want. Sessions don't have to be conducted in a video/audio conference way if you wish, simply send me anything you're stuck on and I'll help!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive