Saturday, December 24, 2022

Teach You American And British English











About:

Hi everyone,



I am English teacher with American and British accent.I have been teaching for the past three years.I have taught to many people around the world.



I offer one hour lesson via zoom.



i have certificate of English teaching to adults.

this certificate is secured from smart accedmy peshawer.



WHAT TO ECPECT;



In the first lesson we will have a chat,I will then asses you where you need help,I will answer your question if any. we will carry our classes until you learn all your course.



WHAT TO EXPECT;



>reduce accent

>improve your pronunciation

>get ready for a job interview

>practice American and British conversation

>acheive fluency

>learn idiomatic conversation

>be like a native



PLZ send me a private message and I will response you as quickly as possible.



NOTE: plz book your slot before buying a trial lesson.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive