Monday, December 19, 2022

Teach You Yoruba Language Online











About:

Thank you so much for coming my page.



I'm Adeniyi. I was born and live in Japan.

Why would you like to learn Yoruba language? For your job, your hobby, travel, or you want to know more about Yoruba culture?

People have different reasons, so I will prepare a lesson depending on your needs.



Yoruba language is a language speaking by some tribes from South West Nigeria.



What we will do:

For the beginner: I will teach you how to introduce yourself and greetings in Yoruba.

For the intermediate: Grammar, Reading or Writing / Free Talk/ Homework / JLPT / Job interview/ Make a conversation about Yoruba culture etc.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me:-)



ADENIYI.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive