Monday, January 2, 2023

Teach You To Speak English Like A Native











About:

Are you on your way to being a fluent English speaker but are struggling to get over that last hill? Or maybe you want to get some experience speaking to a native so you can feel more confident in your spoken English? It might be that you're moving to the UK and want to get to know about the different dialects and accents before you arrive so you don't get caught off guard. My short, bite-sized lessons are there to provide you with whatever it is you may need. You pick the topic and I'll be there to answer all your questions. By the end of it I know that you will feel confident speaking English like a native!



As an additional service, I also offer proof-reading for any reports or technical writings you may have. Having studied Electronics and Computer Systems at University I am adept at writing reports about all manner of technical subjects. So if English is your second language and you want to make sure your report is the best it can be, let me know! I'll provide all feedback in an additional lesson that will be included in the price.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive