Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Teach You Spanish, Learn With A Native Speaker











About:

Hi! Hola!

My name is Jaime, I am from England, I am a Spanish native speaker.



Since I was 9 my dream was to teach persons, being a teacher!



I think that learning my language would be so easy with me, a lot of people say that Spanish is a difficult language, but of course not, if you dedicate the respective time, Spanish will be a sandwich to you! hahaha



My lessons are extremely prepared and optimized, you will learn about Spanish basics, and little by little you will know the grammar structures and use them properly, the sky's the limit :")



We will have an entertainable lesson, I would like to speak about the countries I visited, about Spain, about our culture... we also can do activities, exams...



Spanish is a beautiful language, I hope you will love it! :")



Thanks!!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive