Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Teach You Hindi Online











About:

Hello! My name is Shruti I live in Kolkata, India. Hindi is my mother tongue. I can speak English, Bengali and Marwari. I enjoy learning new languages and would love to share the knowledge of my languages with everyone. 

Hindi conversation practice will be fun as you are free to discuss anything you would like. 

We can go about the daily interactions or we can role-play different situations. 

Your lessons with me will be a free space for you to make mistakes as I believe that if we don't make mistakes, we will never be able to learn from them.

So book a lesson with me today without any hesitation!

Kids who want to learn and practice speaking Hindi regularly can join me for the class.



** Do message once before placing the order!! **



I take the class on Zoom mostly.

 Book classes with me if :

> You want to improve fluency

> You want a better vocabulary

> You want to talk about specific topics that you are interested in.



My lesson will be fun, casual and flexible!



Find a demo of my language skills here:



https://italki.com/i/reft/G6ABEC/G6ABEC/hindi?hl=en

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive