Monday, October 10, 2022

Assist In Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, And Calculus











About:

Welcome to my gig!

Are you in need of a professional actuary who is familiar with the mathematics and statistics required to help you complete your project? I can help. I am an expert at Math and Statistics, with experience working on over 100 projects. I have completed my Ph.D. in Actuarial science, and have worked as an actuary for 5+ years . I will ensure both professional and ethical standards in your work.



I am an expert in the following areas:

CT-FINANCIAL AND ACTUARIAL MATH

CS1- ACTUARIAL STATISTICS



CS2 - RISK MODELLING AND SURVIVAL ANALYSIS



CM1 - ACTUARIAL MATHEMATICS



CM2 - FINANCIAL ENGINEERING AND LOSS RESERVING



CB1 - BUSSINESS FINANCE



CB2 - BUSSINESS ECONOMICS



CB3 - BUSSINESS MANAGEMENT



  • Risk Models (Frequentist/Bayesian)
  • Probability and Stochastic Processes
  • Generalized Linear Models
  • Survival Analysis (Parametric/Non-Parametric)
  • Time Series Analysis
  • survival analysis
  • contingencies
  • Effective annual interest
  • Future value
  • Present value
  • Internal Rate of return 
  • Time value of money
  • Black–Scholes formula
  • Put Option/Call Option
  • Options trees



THANK YOU

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive