Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Teach You Portuguese Basic To Advanced











About:

Hello! My name is Laura and I'm a native Brazillian-Portuguese speaker. I have experience in Portuguese writing and grammar and have won 2 trophies in essay competitions in Brazil.



Hence, I have everything you need to help you learn Portuguese once and for all! With my advanced English, it will be easy for you to understand the lessons and communicate with me. Also, you are guaranteed to get high-quality lessons that will cover grammar, vocabulary, accent, and spelling all at a small cost of only 10 dollars. You can also get an extra lesson for only 5 dollars.



I also have experience in language teaching and tutoring, as I have worked as a English professor and tutor in a voluntary project for 6 months and have also given private Chemistry lessons throughout high-school. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about as I guarantee you my teaching methods will suit your needs!



Make sure to buy this service right now and learn Portuguese super fast!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive