Friday, September 30, 2022

Physics Problem And Also Explain Any Topic Of Physics











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig. My name is AURANGZAIB, and I am M.Phil. In Physics. I have been teaching physics to intermediate level for 5 years. Problem solving is a thrill for me and I enjoy the challenge of assisting students to solve their problem with easy examples & sometimes with videos aid. If you are struggling in physics, then you are at the right place. I am highly professional in physics. You will be taught physics in a Lyman language. I made physics very easy for those students who was not even like physics.

I will help you in basic and advanced level physics.

You can approach me for the following subjects.

ü Mechanics

ü Electromagnetism

ü Electrostatics

ü Optics

ü Thermodynamics

ü Modern physics

ü Work and energy

ü Electronics

ü Particle physics

ü Quantum mechanics

ü Fluid mechanics

ü Special theory of relativity

 

Why choose me:

1.     90% and above result guaranteed.

2.     24/7 available

3.     Professional in physics

 

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive