Sunday, September 25, 2022

Be Your Physics Tutor, Help In Physics Assignments Problems











About:

Welcome to my gig Physics assignments



I have done my in Physics. Further, I participated in symposium workshops and international conferences, publications at internationally. I have 4 years plus teaching experience as well.

 

I can Assist with

 

All type of physics related topics:



  • Material Science
  • Bio Materials
  • Deposition Technique
  • Functional Materials

 

My Services Includes:



  1. ·        Assignments 
  2. ·        Problem-Solving any type in PHY
  3. ·        Electronics 
  4. ·        Quantum Mechanics 
  5. ·        Modern PHY
  6. ·        Solid State 
  7. ·        Laser 
  8. ·        Optics
  9. ·        Measurements
  10. ·        Mechanics
  11. ·        Optics
  12. ·        Current Electricity
  13. ·        Thermal Physics
  14. ·        Gravitational Field
  15. ·        Magnetic Field
  16. ·        Heat and Thermodynamics
  17. ·        Physics exams problem
  18. ·        Basic Physics
  19. ·        Electricity and Electronics
  20. ·        tutoring

 

Skills with Specialization:



·        All types of physics related topics

·        Step by Step complete solution

·        Physics Labs

·        Physics Report Writing

·        Sensor Physics

·        CAD Physics



 Feel free to contact me before placing the order.

Physics assignments

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive