Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Teach Ms Project Online











About:

Hi there,



I have more then 10 years extensive experience at MS Project (OFFINLINE DESKTOP VERSION) and I am professional freelancer (you can see my other gigs).



If you need to learn MS Project from its very beginning till end , please do contact. 



The gig is for only 1 hour basic intro but if you like to learn more we can negotiate the better time and prices. 



Reviews


:

Mubbasshir777 taught me the basics of MS Project and did a great job of walking me through every nook and cranny explaining the ins and outs of the software. Great basic tutorial to get me started in this very powerful software. Thanks for delivering such a high-quality product with excellent customer service!

:

Awesome work. Understood directly what I wanted and helped me. Highly recommended.

:

Great communication and scheduling. Session was helpful. (Note, we used Microsoft Project, neither of us had access to Project Online.)

:

Very to-the-point session. Mubbasshir has quite a practical and crisp way of training. I’d recommend to anyone looking to learn MS Project. I’d consult Mubbasshir for my future project queries as well.

:

All on point and deep knowledge of the tool. Well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive