Monday, September 5, 2022

Help You In Your Design Projects From Illustration To UI UX











About:

Hey folks, I am a professional graphics and UI/UX designer with 5+ years of experience working and teaching tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD and Figma. I have worked on multiple projects with various MNCs and startups. I have helped various individuals and companies in successfully set up their designs in posters, graphics, websites and apps.



Now I want to spread my knowledge to all design lovers. I will help you with the design projects you have an interest in, from scratch! :)



Tools and Topics I would love to help you with:

  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe xd
  • FIGMA



You will get live 1-on-1 ZOOM sessions, ask your doubts anytime without hesitation :)



So what are you waiting for?

BOOK A SESSION to try my teaching style, I am sure you will absolutely love it..!



Regards,

Nandini Gupta

Senior Graphics & UI Designer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive