Thursday, September 8, 2022

Give You Accent Reduction Lessons To Sound More American











About:

Please message me first so we can make sure our schedules align!



If you’re struggling to be understood, if you’ve always wanted to live in America and blend in with the locals or if you can tell that your accent is preventing you from advancing your career, this is for you.



How are the classes structured?

We’ll use detailed Google Documents that I’ve created for each sound of the American phonetic alphabet. Once we’ve built a solid foundation of the American accent, we’ll move on to more advanced concepts like linking, rhythm, reading text and tongue twisters which all serve as stepping stones to the ultimate goal: being able to hold the accent in a live situation.



Why should I hire you?

I used to be in the same boat as you! I’m from Europe and came to the US with an accent. Thanks to great teachers and hard work I was able to get rid of my accent and now audition for American parts. Having had to tackle this issue as an “outsider” I have a more nuanced understanding of the quirks and inconsistencies of the American accent as well as the stages of reducing your accent on an emotional level.



How do I start?

Message me and make sure to read the FAQs below!

Reviews


:

Thank you! I will be back for more.

:

I'm glad you enjoyed your session! I'm looking forward to our continued work together. :)

:

Dillon quickly identified my accent "issues" and provided guidance/worksheets/examples to reduce the accent. I have studied accent reduction in the past with other coaches and I am not a beginner. It has been hard to find a coach who could take me to the next level, and now I did. I got so much out of the lesson and I am excited to continue studying with Dillon!

:

Thank you for your review! I really enjoyed meeting you and honing on some very specific details with you. Looking forward to our continued work together.

:

Dillon was wonderful and I am looking forward to learning more from him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive