Friday, July 22, 2022

Help You In Transport Phenomena Problems











About:

Welcome to my GIG,

I am a Chemical Engineer having a postgraduate degree from a prestigious institute. I am here to help you in your assignments, projects, reports and problems related to Chemical Engineering.



My services include:

  • Chemical reactor design / Reaction Kinetics
  • Heat transfer
  • Mass transfer
  • Transport phenomena
  • Fluid mechanics
  • Modeling and simulations on Aspen Hysis
  • Chemical engineering Economics
  • Unit operations
  • Process control
  • Separation Process
  • Instrumentation and Process Control
  • Material and Energy Balance
  • And many more related to Chemical Engineering



Why me?

  • proper calculations
  • provide you the reference material
  • fast delivery
  • unlimited revision
  • 24/7 available



Best Regards.

Reviews


:

Good work

:

Very helful

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive