Saturday, July 23, 2022

Teach You Spanish Spanish Tutor











About:

My name is Marcela, I am a native Spanish speaker from Colombia. I am a social communicator graduated from the University of Cauca. 



I would like to help you learn and improve your Spanish. I have experience teaching, so it is easy for me to interact with my students and have a friendly teaching.



My teaching method will be both written and oral, focusing on activities that are of interest to the student to make it more dynamic and interesting. I like to practice the language with current topics, in order to have entertaining classes that really contribute to the student and help him/her to practice the language in his/her daily life.



With me you will learn grammar, reading comprehension, listening comprehension, writing, vocabulary and conversation. 



I invite you to schedule a class with me so you can see how easy and fun it can be to learn Spanish.



I hope to you soon.







Reviews


:

Marcela was very patient and kind. 100% would recommend.

:

very good communication and service

:

Working with Marcela is amazing! She's easy to talk with and an awesome Spanish language teacher. In our first lesson, she clearly outlined the process and teaching structure she offers. I've signed up for more lessons and am very excited to continue with her!

:

I just had my first lesson with Marcela and loved it! I have NEVER enjoyed a language lesson in my life, so this says MUCHO!

:

Awesome teacher! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive