Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Teach You How To Use Fusion 360











About:

Can't afford my full rate? Message me and we'll find a rate that works with your budget.



I will use my decade-plus of in-the-trenches CAD experience (six years using Fusion 360) to accelerate your mastery of this powerful piece of software.



Never used a CAD program before? No problem, I will patiently walk you through the basics so you'll be making your designs in no time.



Experienced Fusion 360 user looking to get better? I can show you tricks to speed up your workflows and introduce you to new tools. Some examples of things we can cover together:

  • Form modeling tools
  • Advanced surface modeling
  • Joints and assemblies
  • Optimizing designs for 3D printing (Design For Additive Manufacturing, or DFAM)
  • Making designs easily adjustable through parametric design
  • Fusion's CAM tools



Experienced Solidworks user making the switch to Fusion 360? I've been there and can help make the transition much less painful.



Every session will be tailored to your learning style. Do you like having a solid lesson structure? I have lots of example projects we can do together. Do you learn better by asking lots of questions and going off on tangents? Not a problem, I'm happy to switch things up on the fly.

Reviews


:

Judah was a great teacher! Was able to walk me through using Fusion 360. I will definitely be using him again to learn more! Would highly recommend if you're trying to learn something or just getting a project completed!

:

Excellent.

:

Excellent communicator, very helpful tips and tricks.

:

Judah is the teacher you want! He’s the one-stop design shop and is in high demand….so book him asap.

:

Clear and concise.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive