Saturday, May 7, 2022

Teach You Anything Related To Aviation











About:

I'm a passionate flight instructor who would be more than happy to answer any aviation-related questions.



I hold a Certified Flight Instructor on single-engine, multi-engine, and IFR certificate with more than two years and 1000+ hours as an employee for one of the most respected aviation training companies, FlightSafety International.



I can help you learn a new topic, study for an upcoming check ride, clear some doubts, go over procedures and help you memorize them, or simply answer any aviation-related question!



I also speak both English and Spanish fluently.

Reviews


:

Great work. The project was completed on time, and it was exactly what I was looking for. Very helpful

:

Great work, once again. This is my third project with this seller. Alonso is focused towards completing projects on time, and of high quality. Thanks!

:

Fantastic work!! Will be working with Alonsorl again.

:

Great work, will definitely be working with Alonso soon.

:

Thank you, Brandon. I'm looking forward to working with you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive