Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Be Your Accounting And Finance Tutor











About:

Hi, fellow Accounting Lover! Do you need help with your accounting and finance courses?

Then look no further because you’re in the right place. I have been tutoring accounting and finance for over 8 years, no joke this is the truth! I fell in love with accounting after my O levels and started tutoring from then onwards. I have taught over 100+ by now. Other than that, I also have a degree in Finance and an ACCA degree as well.

The services which I can offer to you:

Cash Flow Statements

Income Statements

Ratio Analysis

Investment Appraisal

Consolidation of F/S

Operating Segments

Journal Entries

Investment Property

Audit Report Impacts

Relevant Costing

Financial Statements

Subsequent Events

Trial Balance/Ledger

Adjusting Entries

Business Essays

Depreciation/Impairment

Asset Recognition

Company Accounts

Single Entry Accounts

Accounting Questions

Other Accounting Topics.

Reviews


:

he did the work in the prmised period of time some stuff were missing but it was on short notice

:

This guy is trustworthy

:

Thanks for the work

:

Delivered on the deadline, but amazing work!

:

This guy is amazing! I would recommend and buy from this seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive