Sunday, May 1, 2022

Civil Engineering Projects And Tasks Efficiently











About:

                    ****Welcome to My Civil Engineering tasks and Projects Gig****



            I am a structure Engineer and have been working in multi national companies for the last 6 years and have experience of doing many projects.  I have been teaching as a visiting Faculty at National University Of Sciences and technology for almost 4 years and have strong grip on the civil engineering related subjects like water resources,environmental engineering,transportation engineering, architects,project management and chemical engineering etc.

 I can work on any structure analysis software like:

ETABS,SAFE,STAAD PRO,SAP2000,AUTOCAD,REVIT,BIM,CIVIL 3D,PLAXIS,ABAQUS,SIMIO,ARC GIS and many more as required.

I can work on any design Code as:

  • ACI
  • ASCE
  • ASTM 
  • IBC
  • BS
  • Eurocode
  • Australian Code
  • Canadian Code
  • AITC 1994
  • AISC
   I Will provide you 100% Quality work as discussed.

  I Will do Manual calculations for your projects for verification too.

                           ****Feel FREE to Contact me for any help.****

  Regards: Engr Dawood Amin

Reviews


:

Very professional guy highly Recommended.

:

Thank you very much

:

Excellent service very happy to work with you.

:

Thank you very much

:

What a professional approach to work on. Highly appreciated 👍




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive