Saturday, April 16, 2022

Teach The Computer Subject With Free Demo











About:

About This Gig

Hi there,



    Welcome to visit my GIG. If you are stuck in computer subject concepts and want to be a good computer scientist then don't you worry. I'm Usama Ali and I'm working as a Professor at the University of Lahore for the last 3-4 years and I have great experience in Teaching in a fun way with animating graphics beautiful presentations. I have expertise in these levels

  • Grade 1 to 12
  • python
  • C++
  • JAVA (Object-oriented programming)
  • javascript +(web programming)
  • python including artificial intelligence and web apps
  • computer networks
  • Dart
  • PHP
  • Node JS
  • REACT
  • Flutter for mobile app development





Benefits you'll have:

  1. Newbie to pro
  2. project based study
  3. work on international level curriculum
  4. Unlimited revision 
  5. Fully satisfaction 





Regards,

Usama Ali



Note:

Please send me a quick message so that we can have a productive discussion about the project 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive