Sunday, April 17, 2022

Give You Spanish Conversation Classes











About:

Hola!



I invite you to join in Spanish online lessons with me.



I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina.



I will design the classes according to your needs and goals (Grammar, Vocabulary, Speaking, Listening and Writing).



Classes are given via Google Meet or Zoom.



I have plenty of experience in teaching children and adults.



Let´s learn and have fun!

Reviews


:

Really enjoyed this class. She helped me quite a bit.

:

She is Amazing !!!!

:

Wonderful !

:

She is the Best!! Very patient and does her Job perfectly!

:

The instructor was quick to respond to my inquiry and all other communication. She is helping me with Spanish conversation. The class is going well and she picks topics to help me on. I plan to continue learning with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive