Monday, February 28, 2022

Statistics And Probability











About:

It's great to see you here at my Gig.

This is Munir Khan, Graduated in Accounting and Finance from one of the most reputable Business Schools. Moreover, I have served the top leading firms and companies in their respective field. I have a strong grip on Statistics, Probability economics, and Mathematics. If you are facing any difficulty in Statistics, Probability, and Mathematics, relax! I am here to help you with my knowledge and expertise.

 

I'll serve you in the following areas:

  • All types of Data Analysis
  • Sampling Distribution
  • Interval Estimation
  • Hypothesis testing
  • Analysis of variance (ANOVA
  • Z-test/ T-test
  • Correlation and Regression analysis
  • Statistical Inference
  • Multiple comparisons procedures
  • Least significant difference LSD
  • Completely Randomized DesigRandomized Block Design
  • Parametric tests/Nonparametric tests
  • Randomized Block Design
  • Factorial Experiment
  • Analysis using SPSS, EXCEL, MINITAB, R STUDIO
  • Graphs, Table

Please contact me before placing your order. 



I believe in creativity and hard work. I'll serve you with quality work!Your every minute query shall be entertained here.Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Thanks.



#Statistics, Probability, statistics,probability

Reviews


:

The seller has done a tremendous job, I am really impressed. Will get his services again. 100% recommended. He is such honest guy.

:

The seller has provided unprecedented services. I am highly satisfied with his services, he delivered the work very timely and efficiently, will definitely recommend his services.

:

Thank you I really appreciate your work, very fast and efficient.

:

Quality work, Fast delivery, Looks awesome, Would buy from seller again....

:

awesome buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive