Friday, March 4, 2022

Recite Quran With Tajweed











About:

Assalam u Alaykum

I'm authorized and have degree and ijazah certificates.

I'll teach you:

  1. Arabic/Quranic Alphabetic proper pronunciation (Makhraj and Sifat) with (Noorani/Qurani/Tajweedi Qaida) and I will provide you pdf of all Qaida's.
  2. Complete Quran Reading/recitation/Tarteel with Tajweed.
  3. Memorization of Daily Supplications
  4. Salah (how to offer/supplications etc)
  5. Memorization of last Juzz if you wish
  6. short hadiths
  7. if anyone wish to learn Tarjuma, Tafsir, Arabic or hadith or Islamic etiquettes

you can take trial classes first. I'm available just inbox me.

InshaAllah you'll get guidance about Quran and its reading and sciences.

JazakAllah Khairan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive