Monday, December 20, 2021

Be Your English Teacher











About:

I will teach you English via Skype or Zoom. In your first lesson we will establish your current level, your strengths and weaknesses, as well as your objectives and preferences. I will use this information to draw up a learning plan which is perfectly tailored to your personal needs. This can include casual conversation practise, grammar exercises, or exercises focused on specific vocabulary. As a UK native I can also help you improve your British accent.



I recently completed my TEFL training, completing a 120 hour ICOES accredited course with a distinction.

Reviews


:

We were searching for a teacher for 2 italian fiveteen students. We need a teacher to do grammathic and listen and write too. We find some profiles, but we choose Bert, due to fast reply about all our request and because he could offer also some homework made on students request. We are very satisfied with him, after 6 lessions.

:

He is a great teacher my 9 years old son learned much from him, and he made him love the lessons. I do highly recommend this teacher

:

Full stars for Bert again! My girl loves to follow Bert's class and always looks forward to talking with him. It's my third or forth time placed order with Bert. He's the BEST!

:

Best teacher even seen ! Thank you very much

:

great teacher, highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive