Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Be Your Spanish Teacher Online, Professional Tutoring











About:

*Contact me before pressing on "continue"*



You can see my availabily here (UTC-5): PLEASE DON'T BOOK ANY DAY IF YOU HAVEN'T TALKED WITH ME.

https://calendly.com/raquelsubero-01/spanish-class



Hello everyone! My name is Raquel. I'm a Native Spanish speaker and I'd like to teach you Spanish. I'm certified in Modern Languages; I speak Spanish (native), English and French. I have 7 years of experience in teaching. I’ve taught people of all ages: from kids to adults. 

I become a passionate person when it comes to teach a language. I like to develop each part of a language with the purpose of developing a deep, complete, and advanced level in my students: 

  • Grammar
  • Phonetics
  • Speaking
  • Writing
  • Listening
  • Reading



If you have any doubt or question, please let me know. Let's have fun together! You will be completely satisfied! 

I'm looking forward to helping you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Raquel has been the best resource to learn Spanish for the last 12 months. I have tried group classes, self-paced courses online, Duolingo, but nothing was as good as having the 1-1 support from Raquel. She spent a lot of time preparing for each of the lessons, sending extra material for me to work home, giving immediate feedback, and motivating me to keep on practicing. I like that she is always switching the format of each class so that it's keeping it interesting and fun. If you are looking for an authentic experience with a native speaker look no further, satisfaction guaranteed :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your words Stefanie. It has been a pleasure to teach you every time!!

Seller's Response:

I have bought multiple times and scheduled more already. The curriculum is taught well. Communication is also fast. The days work is always included and sent in a very reasonable time frame. I highly recommend her and will continue to take lessons and learn from her.

:

She’s a wonderful teacher. The classes are very well organized and it’s like being in school but you are the only student. If you wanna get better with Spanish, she is the teacher to have.

:

I have taken many Spanish courses with raquelsbro. She put's in the effort. Gives the coursework, Help's you learn at your own pace. Very good at her job and efficient. I will be continuing taking courses with her and hope to be able to work with her until I can reach fluency.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive