Thursday, December 16, 2021

Teach You Informative And Practical Spanish Lessons Through Skype Or Zoom











About:

Hi, my name is Gise. I have been teaching Spanish for the last 7 years. Apart from being a native speaker, I hold a degree in Spanish Literature and Education and have given private lessons online to students from all over the world. I enjoy meeting with different people and always find it interesting to learn about other cultures and lifestyles.

Also, I offer a special Spanish immersion program for KIDS which is tailored to their level and interests and includes interactive materials for deeper learning. 



Since I was born in Central Mexico, I speak with a neutral accent and follow a communicative teaching approach, encouraging my students to interact in real-life situations and improvise on the fly. I create a bond with my students and promote confidence, so they are not afraid of making mistakes and brainstorm new ideas and thoughts. Creating a stress-free environment allows my students to be more positive and happier, which improves their productivity and as a result, communication. I can’t wait to get started

Learn Spanish in a fun and stress-free environment. 

www.funspanish.net

Reviews


:

Great Lesson, I will be buying more!

:

Very helpful!

:

Very helpful!

:

Gise is awesome!

:

Superb!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive