Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Design Custom Kindergarten Worksheet Especially For You











About:

Warm Welcome!



Thanks for considering me for your work. I am a professional kindergarten workbook designer and also a graphic designer. I also worked for "Amazon kindergarten workbooks" for most of my clients. I completed almost 100+ orders with 5 stars rating.



There are some sellers that offer 5 worksheets for their basic Gig. I offer 2 worksheets for my basic $5 Gig package because I invest quality time and do not rush through what you provide. By using my skills I can design:



  • Activity books
  • Workbooks
  • Worksheets
  • Booklets
  • Puzzles
  • Join the Dots



I can design worksheets for the following subjects:

  • English
  • Maths
  • General Knowledge
  • Science
  • Arts
  • Coloring Book and
  • Much more



For custom options let me know:

  • Number of pages
  • Requirement of pages 
  • Age groups



Why Me?

  1. Fast delivery.
  2. Urgent delivery within 2 hours.
  3. High-resolution images
  4. Colorful images that fascinate the kids to learn.
  5. Black and White sheets also available



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I highly recommend Sidraay Yaz as a seller. I gave her my vision on the book , the needs i wanted . She was patience, understanding , she sent progress step by step. Her work was above my expectations.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much for your kind words about me and my services.

Seller's Response:

Second time using Sidra, I love how easy and quick she is to work with and I really love the final product.

Seller's Response:

Your words means alot. Thankyou so much!!

Seller's Response:

Sidra was able to make image files in a timely manner, delivered them quickly and they were perfect. Love working with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive