Thursday, October 21, 2021

Teach You How To Make Trading A Full Time Income











About:

Learn how to trade from A WIZARD!



Understanding risk to reward management, effective market strategy and trading psychology are all vital assets that will make the different between you not knowing where to start to being able to consistently make profits every month and add trading to your list of income streams. It does not matter if its crypto trading, stock market trading, forex, I can help you because the Technical Analysis is all the same. You won't need a trading bot or have to pay for trading signals. You need to be an independent money maker!



I will help you whether you are a beginner or have some level of experience but want to attain consistent profits.



In the live classes I will teach you all the basics and best practises I have learned from my trading experience, what has ultimately allowed me trade full time as my main income for the past 4 years.



For traders with some level of experience, I go through detailed technical analysis & Fundamental analysis, identifying areas where you can take positions, show you how to calculate profit and stop loss targets. We will review your strategy and refine. On every position you take we want the edge to be in your favour!

Reviews


:

Excellent as always, Harri is the man basically.

:

I could write a lot but I make it short & precise: This was an awesome class and this guy really knows what he does. Great communication and more content than I expected in this short period of time. It was a pleasure and I am lucky to meet someone like this via fiverr.

:

Harri was great I learned a lot. Excited to get started trading. Excited to continue working with him.

:

An absolute pleasure learning from Harri! A very knowledgeable guy that can simplify his topics using examples that are unrelated to trading that makes us understand more easily haha. Would definitely be back for more lessons!

:

Learned a lot from Harri!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive