Saturday, October 23, 2021

Be Your Arabic Virtual Assistant











About:



Hi , مرحبا



My name Hanane I'm a native Arabic speaker and Arabic teacher "MSA", i'm from Morocco.



I'm offering you to be your ARABIC Virtual Assistant for any kind of work that can be done remotely



i have a lot of cool computer skills, looking for people in need of help to get their tasks done!



so I am here to help you with anything you want and to make your life easier and less stressful. I always make sure that my work is within the highest quality standard.



I am a Fast Learner, so if I am asked to do something I haven't done before, I will do my best to learn and complete the task as needed.



I believe in customer satisfaction and long term relations with my clients.

If your project does not fit in the mentioned packages, I offer custom packages and I can work as many hours as required according to your needs.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING

شكرا



peace

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job!

Seller's Response:

thank you my pleasure to help you:)

Seller's Response:

excellent, will come back again with a full order

:

thank you my pleasure to work with you.

:

i have worked with many sellers but this one was among the best sellers satisfaction is her first priority will work again soon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive