Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Resolve All Your Chemistry Problems











About:

Hi! Welcome to my Gig

I am ZAINAB , I have recently enrolled in my PH.d CHEMISTRY f I am a full time RESEARCHER and online tutor having more than 5 years of experience in field. I have worked with hundreds of student from all over the world and they are quite happy with work. My expertise are in the following fields

  • Nomenclature
  • Structure and reactivity
  • Detailed arrow pushing reaction mechanisms
  • Hydrocarbons (alkanes, alkenes, alkynes)
  • carbonyl chemistry (aldol condensation, Micheal reactions, Mannich reaction...)
  • STEREOCHEMISTRY ( R/S, Re/Si,Enantiomers,diasteromers,anomers sawhorse , wedge dash, newman projections)
  • SYNTHESIS and RETROSYNTHESIS
  • YLIDS chemistry
  • Organometallics
  • Spectral analysis (MS,IR,NMR...), structure elucidation
  • Medicinal chemistry

My specialization is in organic chemistry but i also have know how of

  • General chemistry
  • Biochemistry
  • Analytical Chemistry
  • Physical Chemistry
  • Inorganic Chemistry

I am an honest and wokaholic person so you can trust me with your work

THANK YOU



Regards!

pr0_expert1

Reviews


:

The homebuyers guidebook that was created is amazing in so many ways. The efficient work he put together for me was on point and perfect for me completely a book that not only has value and quality, but colorful language as well. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking to develop their first book.

:

Excellent work Great communication This was a job that required thought as to how to work through the data and how to effectively display the results. she did an excellent job with the study. communication and presentation.

:

Perfect. Only had a couple good questions up front then she executed it with time to spare and no mistakes. Would recommend very highly

:

she is amazing will not disappoint ! She is hard working and puts her all into the project and will work on it until its to your perfection. TIP HER!

:

I am extremely pleased with the drawings this seller created. The seller is intuitive and knowledgeable. My projects were completed ahead of schedule.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive