Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Teach You Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace, And Graph Theory











About:

How are you,



I will teach you all kinds of lessons as example,





  1. Differential Equation
  2. Laplace Equation
  3. Fourier Serious Transformation
  4. Numerical Methods
  5. Graph Theory
  6. Linear Algebra
  7. Calculus
  8. Integration
  9. Geometry
  10. Complex Numbers
  11. Probability
  12. Statistics
  13. Center of Gravity
  14. Light weight and heavy weight roods
  15. Vectors
  16. Cop-planner Force Systems
  17. Matrices
  18. Polynomials
  19. Pure and Applied lessons
  20. Trigonometry

I will always teach you 100% true theories and problems.



Thank you,

Thushan Nirasha.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did not teach me anything. he just gave me a code he found online and hasn't been able to explain or manipulate the code to what I needed. This is not teaching.. I could also use google and find solutions to code problems. very poor communication! The seller is greedy and asking for money saying his time is valuable even after we settled on price.

Seller's Response:

I did all the things that you have told me to do and I delivered the order very quickly. But I can't understand why you gave me this kind of review for my service. If anything I have to fix please let me know. Thanks for the order.

:

Such an amazing service. The work was done very well and in full detail. It was also completed way before the deadline which was very helpful. I definitely recommend 👍🏽

:

amazing work and very fast delivery! seller also explained to me in detail the methods and working out and has helped improve my maths knowledge.

:

I really great full to your feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive