Monday, March 11, 2024

Be Your Online Math Tutor For Kids From Grade 1 To 12











About:

I am Anjalee from Sri Lanka. I completed my bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering(2016- 2020).

Since 2012 , I teach many students to achieve good results in school exams. I am doing my tutoring using easy tricks and tips.



I would like to teach

                    1. Mathematics (Grade 1 to Grade 12 -School Level)

                     2.Physics (School and Engineering Physics)

                    3.Electronics and Communication Engineering Subjects (Signal and Systems, Circuits and Network)



I offer the first session as a free trial session.



Teaching Language - English Medium.



Availability - Any Flexible Time



Thank You.. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive