Friday, September 29, 2023

Be Your Online Quran Teacher, Quran Tutor, Online Quran Teaching











About:

Assalam_o_Alikum!

Dear Parents, Guardian and Students...

My name is Ilyas waqar.I am an online quran teacher. My qualification is Hifz and MA Islamiyat and MA Arabic. I will learn you to know the Holy Quran with Tajweed and with Translation. A brief description of the basics of Namaz and namaz translation, Islamic basics, Duas. Complete memorization (Hifzul Quran).

I Know Hole Translation of Holly Quran in Urdu, and Tafseer (commentary).I Know Sarf o Nahav also.

Monthly classes will be provided for complete rules for reading the Holy Quran and reciting it. There will be five days of classes each week. You choose one day with Sunday, which will be an off day.

I will be more than happy to help you & you will find me better in my services.

I'll also provide you Istikhara,

Feel free to Contact me JazakaAllah

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive