Sunday, September 24, 2023

Your Business Math And Finance Tutor











About:

Hey!!

welcome to my Gig

Are you looking for someone that help you in Business mathematics ,Accounting, and finance. Then you are at the right place... 

Basically, I have an expertise of more than 4 years now in doing tasks of accounting, Business & Finance. I have also assisted many students in doing their work successfully.

I will help you for following fields:

  • Accounting
  • managerial accounting
  • Tax accounting
  • Financial accounting
  • Financial management
  • principle of management
  • principle of marketing
  • Microeconomics
  • Macroeconomics
  • Financial statements
  • Financial Reporting

My services will include the following tasks:

  • Virtual tutoring of subject with examples
  • Helping and guiding for assignments, quiz and exams with techniques





Why Purchasing my service? 

 

·        I assure 100% client satisfaction.

·        Quality work.

·        On-time delivery.

·        Friendly to clients.

   So hope to see you in the inbox

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive