Monday, June 26, 2023

Teach You Chinese Language And Help You To Learn Quickly











About:

Hello , I am Zakria, I am here to help you learn Chinese Language. Since everyone is at home due to lockdown its very important to learn some skills that will help you entire life. I have been in China since 6 years and enrolled in Chinese University for bachelors degree and have an experience of more than 3 years to teach foreigners. I will satisfy you with my best technique to teach you and hope you will satisfy with my online course. Take online classes with me anytime, anywhere. In other words, our class is totally flexible. I can teach Listening, Speaking, Writing, and Reading, depending on your learning goals! I will design a custom curriculum for you according to your current level.

I look forward to work with you! last and least I deliver you trail class for free .this is great opportunity for beginners that will last for limited time. you can freely talk to me without any hesitation if you want any question I am available all the time[24/7]





I assure your satisfaction.



Why Choose us ?

  • 6 Years of Experience in China.
  • Know how to deal with Chinese People.
  • Teaching Experience of more than 3 years

Thank you and for more detail feel free to contact

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive