Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Mechanical Engineering Reports And Numerical Problems











About:

Greetings,

        I am a Mechanical Engineer (Graduated) with 5 years having Optimistic and Creative thinking approach. I can assist you in Mechanical, Technical Writing, 3d modelling and reports related to my GIG. 



My Expertise includes:



>Engineering Statics & Dynamics

>Fluid Mechanics

>Mechanics of Materials & Machines

>Fluid Mechanics

>Thermodynamics

>Heat and Mass Transfer

>Engineering Mathematics

>Expert in MATLAB

>2D/3D CAD Software

>Ansys 



Why you prefer me among others:



Handsome Rates

Friendly Services

24/7 Available

Trustworthy

Any Kind of Discussion or suggestion free of Cost 



Send me a massage before placing order to discuss further about your Work



Regards

Engr. Hassan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive