Monday, November 14, 2022

Teach Your Child How To Read And Write Using Phonics











About:

Hi everyone, My name is Miss Jodie and I am an experienced Early Years Teacher and Leader. My passion lies within teaching phonics. In my current job as Head of Early Years within an International school in Bangkok, I am responsible for facilitating, delivering, and assessing Early Years students to ensure maximum progress is made.



I love teaching children to read and write and would love to share this passion all over the world. I use the Read, Write Inc phonics program to teach reading and writing in a fun, stimulating, fast paced way. Read Write Inc is the leading phonics program of choice currently in the UK as it guarantees results in a short space of time.



The bronze package will entail an initial assessment to determine the level of reading and writing support your child needs. I will do this through Read, Write Inc resources and assessment tools.



If you choose to continue to the silver/gold package, I will custom plan 5/10 consecutive lessons to support your child's reading and writing.



I can't wait to meet your lovely child and help to build their confidence with reading and writing!



***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING A PACKAGE TO ENSURE AVAILABILITY***

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive