Monday, November 7, 2022

Coach You To Get Your Agile Scrum Master Job Fast











About:

Turn your dreams into reality and get your Scrum Master job.



In the standard package, you get a proven step-by-step package on how to get your Scrum Master job including:

  • 3x step-by-step guides to get your Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification + PSPO I, PSM 2, PSK I, PK I, PAM and distinguish yourself from other applicants
  • 3-page ready-to-use Scrum Master CV/Resume template in .docx, add a few details and start to apply
  • 30-page PDF Scrum Master Job Interview Guide on how to nail your job interview incl. salary negotiation
  • 60-page Scrum Master Guide & first 10 days Sprint Guide
  • First-Days-Scrum- & Product-Scope-Checklists
  • Audio files of mock interviews from my clients
  • 24-page ready-to-use presentation for your job interview
  • Over 10 hours of recorded Agile & Scrum video training incl.:
  • Facilitate all Scrum Events successfully
  • 100 real-life Do's & Don'ts
  • How to effectively use Miro



In the premium package, you get all from standard, plus my personal mentorship to get your Scrum Master job faster. I will mentor you daily step-by-step for max. 1 month over WhatsApp to get your Scrum Master job.



Let's do it.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive