Thursday, November 10, 2022

Teach English To Any Level











About:

I am a qualified teacher of Modern Languages and I have been teaching at secondary-school level in the UK for the past 5 years. I have got a proven track record of facilitating student success across the spectrum of ability, consistently meeting and beating students' targets. I also have experience as a teacher of English in Germany where I taught a mixture of groups and private clients. As a native-speaker of British English I can teach English to any level and from any starting point. As such, I am able to teach students from diverse backgrounds who are learning for a variety of reasons, whether they be professional or personal. I am a friendly, patient and engaging teacher and my teaching style encompasses a wide range of strategies which I can adapt according to your needs and what it is you wish to get out of your learning. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive