Monday, June 13, 2022

Be Your Professional Chess Coach And Improve Your Game











About:

I am a Fide Rated Chess Player having over 25 years of experience. Have been Zonal and Interzonal chess champion. I coach beginners and intermediary players a who wants to learn chess and prepare for professional tournaments. Have trained over hundreds of students. 



I can coach on:

  • Opening,
  • Middle Game,
  • Endgame
  • Tactics
  • Strategy

Power your chess playing skills with my powerpacked training sessions.

Reviews


:

Satish has helped me improve my tactic and strategy training. I have a much deeper understanding of the game and my rating has already improved. Best chess coach on Fiverr!

:

Thanks a ton Jonathan. Excited to see you next week :)

:

I really enjoyed my lessons with Sathish and they were very helpful. He is great at explaining things and there is a good dynamic in learning techniques used to make for a fun and informative experience. I will be sure to practice working on my chess and will come back to work with Sathish again very soon! Highly recommend this.

:

Thanks a ton for the detailed and honest feedback. I am delighted to hear that you loved it very much. Keep practicing Tim and am sure we will be able to achieve our chess goals in coming months!

:

Very easy communication, clear instruction and good assignment of homework. Good teacher for a wiggly 6 year old.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive