Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Teach You How To Use Adobe Audition Like A Pro











About:

LEARN HOW USE ADOBE AUDITION PROFESSIONALLY



Hello All!



My name is Erick Werther and I'm a music producer and professional podcast editor at a marketing company. I use my spare time to help people learn the basics of Adobe Audition to use it professionally for removing background noise, mastering and equalization, and creating a podcast or editing a song or audio, etc...



This is what I offer and what we will do to make you learn to use the program:



✔ 1 hour classes where you will learn the basics and how to use Adobe Audition CC and we can also work directly on your personal request and I charge about $20 for 1 hour session.

✔ Learn the tools, an of inner programs, effects, windows, mixer, editors and how to navigate the program.

✔ Learn how to build a professional podcast. Add intro, add background music, outros, special effects, etc.

✔ Learn how to clean noise reduction from voices, remove background noises, ums, etc...

✔ Learn how to do the MASTERING of the whole project to get all the sounds even.

✔ You will be able to navigate the program and use it by yourself for your projects and recordings!



Feel Free to ask me anything, I will be happy to help!



Kind regards,

Erick.

Reviews


:

I am very satesfied with Eric help & teaching audition, it takes the learning curve down so i can become better working with audition faster and knowing that i have the right setup, workflow and understanding of this software. If you have a recording that you need to fix, or just want to dive into audition but feel a little confuse - talk to Eric he is awesome and very kind & very good communication & experience to get you to understand the process with Audition. I now know and have the confidence to keep on going knowing that i have Eric as my secret weapon to Audition and any audio production i may need in the future.

:

Erick was super easy to communicate with and great to work with. He didn’t rush me and was very patient, especially as I’m a beginner. I felt very comfortable and he gave me a lot of helpful information to work with. I look forward to working with him again when I need to. Agreat experience!

:

I like the clarity, response time and his listening skill so he took time to understand what I particularly want to learn. He released my pain of being overwhelmed with Audition and in 1h I had a much cleaner and better sounding audio than before.

:

This was a great lesson. It helped me get a foundation of understanding of how to work within Audition, which is what I really needed. Highly recommend Erickwerther for help with Audition.

:

Erick is a top notch teacher and gave me the exact instruction I needed to complete my project. I will DEFINITELY be hiring him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive