Friday, May 13, 2022

Be Your Or Your Child Arabic Teacher Or Tutor I Am A Native Speaker











About:

Salam,



My name is Fouzia I'm a professional Arabic teacher. I can teach you Modern Standard Arabic ( All Arabs understand ), or Moroccan Darija.



  • I will communicate with you in the Arabic Language in a friendly atmosphere, where we will be able to improve your speaking skills and exchange information.
  • I will help you to improve your accent, reading, grammar, vocabulary, and writing skills!
  • I will be very patient and understanding with you.
  • I have my own materials and methodology to teach Arabic in a very easy and fast way.



My schedule is flexible and you can choose the program that suits your level and interests.

If you want to study long term or just want to learn a few phrases for your trip to an Arab country or as a hobby, I will be able to help you achieve your goal.





You can order as you go, weekly or monthly through the three packages available on my gig. Please contact me using the Contact Me button to check availability before requesting the service.



Any queries feel free to contact me. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!





Best wishes and peace,

Fouzia

Reviews


:

Fouzia has been a wonderful teacher my first few lessons. I really appreciate her prompt communication and organization. It’s important to me to have someone who respects your time and is reliable with their skills and their word. She is kind and very easy to work with. Would highly recommend 😊

:

Amazing sessions! Really good, kind and patient teacher who gives individualised teaching sessions and really helps you learn and understanding Arabic!!

:

Fouzia is the best teacher ever! She makes Arabic so easy to learn and her energy and great attitude makes it a great session too! thank you Fouzia ❤️

:

Amazing work! Thank you.

:

Fouzia is energetic, patient and kind! Love the lesson notes! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive