Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Help You Learn Portuguese











About:

I can bet that at some point in your life, you thought about visiting a city in Brazil. Maybe Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Salvador? I can also bet, that you have heard about samba and carnaval, and thought about taking advantage of that energy at some point in your life. Now imagine, being able to enjoy this trip speaking PORTUGUESE ?! It would be incredible, wouldn't it ?! We can enjoy the trip even more being able to speak the native language of the destination. So, what do you think about learning Portuguese with me? I will teach you about our history, culture, nice places and you will learn to speak, read, write and understand a native speaker.



I promise it will be worth it!!!



Any questions or requests, feel free to contact me!!! 



Reviews


:

Great! Muito obrigado

:

I have really enjoyed the whole process of learning Portuguese and Juliana has been an amazing guide. Thank you

:

Juliana is a professional and optimistic teacher. This is an outstanding experience. Will definitely recommend her to learn portuguese! Thank you very much for your patience and guidance.

:

Great experience learning Portugueses from a native of brasil. Thank you

:

Wow Juliana is amazing at teaching. Obrigado.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive