Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Teach You Private Spanish Classes











About:

I'll teach you an efficient, professional and personalized Spanish class.



Born and raised in Venezuela, Spanish is my mother tongue. However, being a native speaker is not enough. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Spanish linguistics from the Universidad Central de Venezuela, the most prestigious university in my country and number 18 in the most important universities in Latin America. Also, I have been a Spanish teacher for 8 years working for important languages institutes and several embassies. As a native speaker, I know how to use the language to communicate but as a professional, I know the language and how to teach it. 

 

As your private teacher, I'll be offering:



  • Personalized lessons through Skype. 
  • Personalized Lesson sheets and workbook sheets.



The class:



It covers the 4 tasks: reading, writing, listening and speaking. All the material needed (readings/recordings/grammar explanations/exercises) are included without additional fees. 



Classes will be adapted to the student current level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. 



Please, contact me before making an order to find a time that works for both of us and avoid order cancellations.

Reviews


:

Seller was very responsive and knowledgeable. I really enjoy working with her.

:

Didn’t show up at 2nd appointment and doesn’t respond to any of my requests to reschedule. Can I get a refund for the remaining minutes?

:

Buyer received 60' of a 90' class. Unfortunately, I didn't make it the day we agreed to meet again due to a black-out in my city. I couldn't let him know on time. I understand he is upset but sth happened, and he made assumptions. I didn't build years of reputation with hard work to scam someone.

:

I really enjoy the classes that I have taken so far. I am a first time Spanish student and the classes are paced well for me as a beginner. I feel I am getting a lot more familiar with reading comprehension and speaking in the short amount of time I have spent with the instructor so far.

:

I loved working with Maria. I was concerned her teaching may be too directed at kids. I'm 73 and loved her direct, bold direction.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive