Monday, January 3, 2022

Teach Designs With Photoshop And Illustrator











About:

Hi There,



This is Ariful Islam. Professional designer, I had a diploma in design, Experienced about 6 years, I have been working on projects like web/graphics des- ign etc. in this gig I will help those who want to learn design to run their on business online or looking for a job as a de-signer

after taking 7 clojasses from me you will be able to understand Photoshop's tools and produce social media post, cover pages, business cards, website banners etc.



 



On classes number 7-14 I will teach the standard de - sign process and theory of de - signing . including how to design logo, website like FACEBOOK, 

I will immetied in photoshop facebook home page. By the end of this you will add this to your portfolio.



 



On classes number 15-23 i will teach you illustrator and photoshop by desig- ning of instagram, twitter home page, Hollywood movie poster including joker, titanic etc.



 



and final i will develop all designs to HTML, CSS, javaScript which is web format



 



After taking my full course you will have a good portfolio to show off to your next interview. and ready to get a job online or in your local market.



please contact me if you have any farther question.



Order now..



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very helpful and is very patient with you. I learnt a lot during the lesson, highly recommend him. Thanks

:

Wonderful experience! Patient, serious, professional i really recommend ! I'm a noob and i was able to do what i needed to do in few classes. Do not hesitate.

:

thanks a lot <3

:

Very nice and easy going. Very well explained and thorough

:

Fantastic information. In just an hour I learned more about graphic design than months of trying on my own. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive